Updated: July 2022
Description: If you have Program Assessment based Data Collections set up in AEFIS, you may use this report to review the alignment between Institution/Accreditor/College/Department and Program outcomes, and the results reported in your assessment planning and reporting results, as written by the reporters. If you are interested in setting up Data Collections, please reach out to your Client Success Manager.
Applicable to: Institution Admin, other roles will vary based upon the the business object that is the subject of the data collection, such as the College or Department that owns the Program object.
Step By Step
1. Login to AEFIS
2. Using the main hamburger menu, navigate to Analytics>Report Dashboard>Institution and Program Outcome Alignment
3. Set the report parameters:
- Outcome Set: (Multi-select, Required) Choose the outcome set(s) at the Institution, Accreditor, College, or Department level on which to report alignment data
- Outcome: (Multi-select, Required) Choose the specific outcome(s) to review in the report
- Data Collection Schedule: (Required) Choose the data collection base schedule, if you run more than one Program-based Data Collection
- Academic Year: (Multi-select, Required) Select the academic year in which data was collected
- College: (Multi-select) Select one or more Colleges to generate the submitted report results
- Department: (Multi-select) Select one or more Departments to generate the submitted report results
- Program: (Multi-select) Select one or more Programs to generate the submitted report results in cases where Program is the data collection object
5. Select Run Report, or Reset Parameters to start over