Updated: March 2023
Description: For institutions running program-based Data Collections, this report allows the user to generate and download program reports on their assessments individually or in bulk. This report does not aggregate data across Programs if reporting on higher level outcomes such as Institution, College, or Department outcome sets.
If you are interested in collecting annual assessment reports and/or annual assessment planning reports data via AEFIS data collection module forms, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Applicable to: Institution Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Program Coordinator
Step by Step:
1. Select the hamburger icon to access the AEFIS main menu at the top left of the screen
2. Scroll to Analytics>Report Dashboard
3. Select the Annual Assessment and Planning Report from the Annual Assessment and Planning Report menu
4. Choose the report parameters:
- Assessment Schedule: Choose the data collection base schedule, if you run more than one Program-based Data Collection - this will only populate if you've completed the set up of at least program-based assessment Data Collection
- Program: Select one or more Programs to generate the submitted report results for
- Academic Year: Select the academic year for which the program data was collected
- Term: (Optional) Select a specific term, if your program data was collected separated by term in addition to academic year
5. Select Run Report, or Reset Parameters to start over
Example Report Results
6. Select the Export drop down from the top right of the report results to export