Updated: July 2022
Description: This report allows the user to view and analyze the outcome mapping relationship and assignment linking in specific course sections by term. The results include the following data points:
- Course Section
- Mapped Outcome (Program)
- Related Outcome (Accreditor, Institution, College, Department)
- Performance Indicator
- Assignment and each assignment to outcome weighting %
Applicable to: Institution Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Course Coordinator
Step by Step:
1. Select the hamburger icon to access the AEFIS main menu at the top left of the screen
2. Scroll to Analytics>Report Dashboard
3. Select the Assignment Analysis Report from the Assignment Results menu
4. Choose the report parameters:
- Outcome Set: Narrow options by outcome set at the Accreditor, Institution or Program level
- Program: (multi-select) Narrow result set by Program
- Term: (multi-select) Narrow result set by specific defined academic Term(s)
- Educational Experience Category:(Optional, multi-select) Choose the educational experience categories designed within the selected Program. You must select a specific Program for options to display.
- Course: (Optional) Search for a course by name or code. You may search for multiple courses and add them here.
- Course Section: (Optional) Search for section by name or code. You may search for multiple sections and add them here.
- Instructor: (Optional) Search for a specific instructor to display results
- Result Type: If your Program utilizes Performance Indicators, you may choose to display the results by Performance Indicator, or the Outcome. In most cases, Outcome is the correct selection here.
5. Select Run Report, or Reset Parameters to start over
6. Select the Export drop down from the top right of the report results to export