Updated: July 2022
Description: If you have Data Collections set up in AEFIS, you may use this report to track the ongoing status. This provides more flexibility and parameters to search larger data sets for status updates than the Data Collection manager. If you are interested in running a data collection process in AEFIS, please contact your client success manager.
Applicable to: Institution Admin, other roles will vary based upon the the business object that is the subject of the data collection.
Step By Step
1. Login to AEFIS
2. Using the main hamburger menu, navigate to Analytics>Report Dashboard>Outcome Assessment Summary Report
3. Set the report parameters:
*Note: You will need to know how your Data Collection was configured to run this report. If you have any questions about that configuration, please contact your client success manager.
- College: Select the College or Administrative Unit to narrow the results
- Department: Select the Department or Administrative Division to narrow the results
- Status: Choose the form status grouping for the results
- Data Collection Form Type: Narrow the options in the next setting, Data Collection, by the form type (Course, Course Section, Program, Faculty, etc)
- Data Collection: Choose the specific data collection to query
- Participant: Narrow the results by a specific participant, if needed