Updated: June 2022
Description: This report provides insight and results by outcome set and student degree/minor, with a unique option to aggregate at the Program level by the outcome Developmental Level. If your course-outcome relationships are organized by developmental level, you may narrow your outcome results aggregation down to that category. Use this report if you are seeking developmental level related aggregate outcomes reporting.
Step by Step
1. Login to AEFIS
2. Using the main hamburger menu, navigate to Analytics>Report Dashboard>Outcome Assessment Summary Report
3. Set the report parameters:
- Outcome Set: Select the outcome set - from Institution to Program - that you would like to query. *Remember* Set the parameters in order moving left to right.
- Level: Set the aggregation level - Institution, College/Administrative Unit, Department/Administrative Division, Program
- Developmental Level: This will populate once the Outcome Set is chosen, as this is set at the Program outcome-course mapping level
- Term: Multi-select terms to aggregate outcome assessment results
- Student Degree: Selections made here will only aggregate results associated with the selected degree(s)
- Student Minor: Selections made here will only aggregate results associated with the selected minor(s) - when this data is available.
- Detail Level: Display results by outcome our learning indicator*
*only available if learning indicators are included in the program level curriculum map
4. Select Run Report to query your results
*If you need to start over and select new options, choose Reset Parameters
Viewing the report results
- Outcome Set: Title of outcome set, and name of outcome.
- Outcome Code: Code assigned to specific set and outcome
- Outcome Description: Details of the skill assessed through that outcome
- Total Assessments: Unique assessments of individual students - every time a student was assessed on this outcome in the term(s) selected.
- Outcome Rubric Distribution: Aggregate achievement on the proficiency scale for the students included in the report filters (term, degree, minor)
- Success: Percentage of students assessed meeting the success score - a % set at the program/outcome set level - aka 80% of students will meet expectations on the proficiency scale.
Please sign in to leave a comment.