Below find a quick reference list of all of the AEFIS solutions impacted by this release:
- LMS Integration - Cross-listed sections
- Strategic Planning
- Surveys - Section Survey Questions
- Reporting - Direct Assessment Graphs
- NEW!- CLO/PLO Direct Assessment Analysis Report
- Data Collections
- Courses - Course Assessment
- Courses - Section Assessment Results Report
- Courses - Section Assignment Links - Archived Programs
- Courses - Section Syllabi downloads
- LMS Integration - Assignment Sync
- LMS Integration - Section cross-listing/linking and assessment
With this improvement, when sections are combined or cross-listed in your learning management system, and cross-listed or linked in AEFIS, the full student enrollment will appear and be assessed in the parent section in AEFIS.
Note: The AEFIS-Canvas integration needs to be updated for this improvement to apply. Please contact your institution's Canvas administrator and provide them with the updated AEFIS-Canvas Developer Key Scopes information, and reach out to your AEFIS Customer Success Manager to complete the update process.
- Strategic Plan Forms
With this improvement, a strategic plan form can be created for College, Department, Administrative Unit, and Administrative Division type templates. Users can enter data for the objectives based on the permissions allocated with their roles - College Admin, Department Admin. For example, a College Admin may add data for their college/administrative unit, and see data entered for any related department/administrative division.
- Surveys - Section Question Information Box Improvement
The information box in the Survey Questions area of Course/Co-curricular sections is updated to provide additional information and greater clarity around the publish date the questions/section and when the questions will begin to appear in related surveys. You will now see the specific surveys that will begin to include the published question(s) and their start dates.
- Reporting - Direct Assessment Graphs - Term Parameter Improvement
With this improvement, up to 5 terms may be selected at the time when setting the parameters to generate this report.
- RETIRING! Direct Assessment Analysis Report
In an effort to better serve our partners with an improved reporting experience, the Direct Assessment Analysis Report will retire from the AEFIS platform during the August 2022 update and be replaced by the PLO/CLO Direct Assessment Analysis report (shown above). The PLO/CLO Direct Assessment Analysis report is now available from the reporting dashboard.
- NEW! PLO/CLO Direct Assessment Analysis Report
Formerly known as the CLO Direct Assessment Analysis Report, this report was renamed to the PLO/CLO Direct Assessment Analysis Report. Several improvements were made to the Direct Assessment Analysis report (not just the name!), including several new filter parameters for both the PLO and CLO outputs. Please see our updated PLO/CLO Direct Assessment Analysis Report guide for more information on the additional fields available.
- Reporting - Direct Assessment Graphs
With this fix, College and Department level aggregation is available again.
- Data Collection Form Status Report: Submission Column Date Issue Resolved
Previously, the submitted date was not displaying accurately in the status report. This issue is now resolved.
- Courses: Course/Co-curricular Assessment Performance Goal/Proficiency Scale Settings Issues Resolves
With this fix, the course assessment performance goal settings can be inherited to the course according to the logic below.
The changes made to the proficiency scale and performance goal settings on the Institution/College/Department hierarchical level do not change anything for published courses/co-curricular activities.
The changes made to the proficiency scale and performance goal settings on the Institution/College/Department hierarchical level do not change anything for draft courses/co-curricular activities.
The changes made to the proficiency scale and performance goal settings on the hierarchical level do not change anything for archived courses.
The proficiency scale settings can be edited by the user in case the course is in draft status. Settings are not editable for the published and archived statuses.
If a course/co-curricular activity is created after the settings are updated, performance goals are inherited from the higher levels into the course properly.
- Courses: Course/Co-curricular Section Assessment Results Report Degree Filtering Fix - Program Assessment
There is a Program setting that can restrict program outcome assessment to only assess students with degrees selected that are "related" to that program. Previously, when reviewing course/co-curricular section program learning outcome results in the section's results report, the non-degree students were not filtered out of the aggregate results. With this fix, by default, if the setting is enabled to ONLY assess students with degrees related to the program/program outcome, only those student results will display in the section aggregate assessment results.
- Courses: Course/Co-curricular Section Assessment Results Report Linked/Cross-listed result duplication fix
With this fix, a bug that caused duplicated results in the section's results reports is resolved, and students will no longer be double counted when aggregating assessments by outcome.
- Courses: Assignment Links to outcomes in archived Programs now display historically
Previously, when a program was archived, the outcomes and assignment links related to that program did not display in the section assignment linking page. With this fix, historical assignment linking will continue to be displayed at the section level even after a program is archived.
- Courses: Syllabus export at section level improved
Now, both pathways to export the section syllabus work as expected and export the same syllabus pdf. The user may choose Export>Syllabus from the top left drop down menu of the section home page OR the course syllabus page to download the syllabus PDF.
- LMS Integration: Issue preventing resync of assignment and assignment data
An issue preventing the "Refresh LMS Assignments" button on course section assignment pages from completing the import and refresh of assignment data is now resolved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.