Updated: March 2022
Description: This report replicates the faculty table on publications included in reviewed journals required for reporting on the distribution of faculty by qualification teaching in each degree program offered based on table 15.2 in the 2013 AACSB standards.
To successfully run this report, your faculty must add their highest degree status into the faculty portfolio solution, and AEFIS must have their course sections and enrollment imported via the data files to complete the calculation.
Accessing the Report
1. Login to AEFIS
2. Navigate to the AEFIS Homepage Reports widget
3. Scroll to Faculty Portfolio Reports
4. Select the AACSB Instructors by Qualification Status in Support of Degree Programs Report (2013)'s blue pencil icon to load the report
5. The Report home page will load
Running the Report
1. Select the college(s) you would like to query. You may multi select or single select.
2. Narrow the query down by the department(s), if applicable
3. Select the Academic Calendar year under Year
4. Narrow the query results down by a specific semester using the Term drop-down, if that level of detail is needed
5. Choose the calculation type
- Student Number of Hours: This will show the % distribution by qualification based on student credit hours in the selected time period
- Number of Courses: This will show the % distribution by qualification based on the number of courses taught
6. Use the Detail Type option to determine whether to include detail, which will provide the breakdown of courses or student enrollment by faculty. If you select without detail, you will receive an aggregate report with overall % distribution by qualification
7. Use the Published Only option to determine whether to include unpublished faculty portfolios in the report
Please sign in to leave a comment.