Updated: March 2022
Description: This report replicates the faculty table on publications included in reviewed journals required for reporting on the 5 year summary of peer and editorially reviewed journals and publications in each (table 2.2) in the 2013 AACSB standards.
Your faculty must enter these Intellectual Contribution fields into their faculty portfolio to populate the report.
Applicable to: Institution, College and Department Admin
Accessing the Report
1. Login to AEFIS
2. Navigate to the AEFIS Homepage Reports widget
3. Scroll to Faculty Portfolio Reports
4. Select the AACSB Number of Publications in Reviewed Journals (2013)'s blue pencil icon to load the report
5. The Report home page will load
Running the Report
1. Select the college(s) you would like to query. You may multi select or single select.
2. Narrow the query down by the department(s), if applicable
3. Select the 5-year period you would like to query, starting with the start year and ending with the end year
4. Determine whether the query should return only Published articles
5. Determine whether to include detail, which will provide the breakdown of each publication by faculty. If you select without detail, you will receive an aggregate report with counts by journal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.