Below find a quick reference list of all of the AEFIS solutions impacted by this release:
- Programs - Assessment Settings and Process
- Courses - Course Learning Outcomes
- AEFIS-LMS Integration
- Reporting - Assessment Reports
- Self Study - Evidence Bank
- Course Evaluations
- Crosslisting/Linked Course Sections
- Assignment Templates
- Assignment Linking Manager
Programs - Assessment Cycle settings now in the Program Settings Page
Previously, the settings to enable program assessment had their own page within a Program in the left navigation link bar. Now, assessment settings are included in the Program settings page, with all of the other relevant program settings. There is now also an option to, by default, enable assessment for all Programs at the Institution, College, or Department level using the institutional hierarchy settings.
- Courses - Course Learning Outcome (CLO) Edit option now available for In Revision Courses/Co-curricular activities
When a Course or Co-curricular activity is in "In Revision" status, course learning outcomes (CLO) now may be edited. Previously, to make a change to a course learning outcome in a course/co-curricular activity that was published, the outcome had to be deleted and recreated if a change needed to be made for clarity, spelling or grammar. This feature is not intended for cases where the meaning or goal of the outcome is changing. These edits will apply retroactively to previous section instances, as well as future instances.
- LMS Integration - LMS group assignments are now supported for assessment in AEFIS
When group graded assignments are linked to AEFIS outcomes, the system can now match to each student and populate their outcome assessment results.
- Reporting - Assessment reports now include the option to filter by student minor
The Direct Assessment Graph, Student Outcome Achievement, and Direct Assessment Summary Report now include a drop down menu to filter results by student minors.
- Self Study - Evidence Bank Improvements
Evidence may now be added to the Self Study Related Documentation section directly, bypassing the evidence bank. This allows the Self Study Chair, Liaison, and Editors to add sensitive or confidential evidence to a Self Study without indexing it in the Evidence Bank. For more information on this feature, click here.
Course Evaluations - External Link Errors Resolved
External links may be added to survey questions, and marked as required. Previously, this combination caused an error.
- Cross-listed/linked course section assessment results now display when the parent section has 0 student enrollment
Previously, if the parent section of linked/cross-listed sections had 0 enrolled students, it prevented the results from the child sections from displaying in the section individual and aggregate results pages. Now, this issue is resolved.
- Assignment Templates - Bug obfuscating rubric visibility options is now resolved
Previously the rubric score visibility setting was not available fully in assignment templates. This made it difficult to directly set the visibility of rubric criteria for students once AEFIS assignments were scored and those scores were made available to students within AEFIS. With this release, this issue is resolved.
- Syllabus - Pre-set tables can be edited and removed as expected
An issue where tables set by the AEFIS team in syllabus templates would not display in all cases when the tables were empty at the section level - which is expected for a new syllabus template - is now resolved. If a table is inserted by the AEFIS team as a permanent fixture of the syllabus, the table will always display to the faculty to update on the section level.
- Assignment Linking Manager - Term drop down updated
An issue that prevented the assignment linking manager from displaying accurate, up to date terms is now resolved. Terms with in progress assessments will now display as expected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.