Below find a quick reference list of all of the AEFIS solutions impacted by this release:
- Strategic Planning
- AEFIS Dashboard - My Assignments Widget (Faculty)
- Program Assessments
- Report Dashboard
- Data Collections
- AEFIS Assignments
- Reporting - Practicums
- Assignment Linking Copy Feature
- AEFIS Assignment Rubrics
- Course Section Aggregate Assessment Results
Strategic Planning: Objectives Page Expand/Collapse
The Strategic Planning solution Objectives page is improved with an option to expand and collapse objectives. This provides the user with an option to view just the high level objective progress, or drill down into more detailed information if preferred.
- AEFIS Dashboard - My Assignments Widget Improvements for Faculty
Previously, all assignments in a Faculty member's Course Sections displayed in this widget, regardless of the status of the assignment or whether the assignment was linked to an outcome in AEFIS. New parameters were established to determine which assignments will display, to make the widget a more effective way for Faculty to manage their assignments.
If the related Course or Program Assessment is Active or In-Progress:
- Assignments will only be visible if they are linked to an outcome in AEFIS.
Regardless of the term status, if the assignment is in Draft or Pending status, then it will not be visible on the widget.
Regardless of the term status, if the assignment is In Progress or Pending Grades status, then it can be seen on the active tab of my assignments widget.
Regardless of the term status, if the assignment is Completed status, then it can be seen on the completed tab of my assignments widget.
If the Program or Course Assessment is Completed:
Regardless of the term status, if the assignment is in the draft, pending, in progress or pending grades status, then it will not be visible on the widget.
Regardless of the term status, if the assignment is in Completed status, then it can be seen on the completed tab of my assignments widget.
- Program Assessments: Assessments may be generated in a Program when no related Course Sections are in Published Status
Previously, when publishing a Program with Assessments enabled, at least one Course Section tied to a Course in that Program's curriculum map had to be in Published status in a term, in order for that term to be available to start the assessment. Now, any term that is Pending or In Progress will appear on the Term drop-down menu on the Assessment Cycle page in Programs to start your assessment, regardless of course section publication status.
- Report Dashboard: New Report Descriptions Available
Previously, some but not all Reports on the Report Dashboard contained descriptions. Now all Reports have descriptions available to help you select the appropriate Report for your needs.
- Data Collections: Strategic Planning Form Improvement - Include Objectives
Strategic Plan objectives can now be automatically ported into Data Collection forms for feedback and evaluation.
- Syllabus: Preceptors assigned to a course section no longer display on the syllabus
Preceptors are typically assigned to a course section for clinical/experiential evaluation purposes or for assessment projects, and are not typically instructors of record. They will no longer display by default in syllabi in the Instructor Information area.
- Assignments: Histograph on Assignment Home Page Improved
This graph is made more ‘readable’. Student Assignment scores are grouped under common percentages (groups of 7 points). The number of students displayed in each result column graph are now presented in integers.
- Practicum Details Report: Loading Delay on Student Drop Down menu item resolved
Students now display on the report parameters drop down without a significant delay when setting parameters to generate your report.
- Assignment Linking now copies correctly between Course Sections when Long Rubric Criteria Names are present
Previously, rubric criteria names in excess of 350 characters did not copy as expected using the Course Section copy from option. Now rubric criteria linked to outcomes with names greater than 350 characters may be copied without issue.
- AEFIS Assignments - Adding/Removing Rubric Criteria Update Total Score Again
There was an issue where adding assignment rubric criteria did not not automatically update the total score on AEFIS assignments and AEFIS Managed LMS Assignments. This issue is now resolved.
- Course Section Aggregate Assessment Results Page displays results again
An issue was blocking the Course Section Aggregate Assessment results from displaying the aggregated results on assignments/outcomes, even when individual results are present and the aggregate process ran (at 7am/2pm/7pm your local time). This issue is now resolved.