Updated: April 2023
Description: The Assignment Analysis Results report provides the user with a granular view of all of the assignments that are linked to Institution, College, Department or Program outcome sets, disaggregated by Program and/or outcome. This report provides detailed data on course section assignment success rates, and assignment rubric data by rubric criteria level. If your Program uses Performance Indicators, you may drill down to the indicator level in the filter. This report provides similar information to the Assignment Analysis Report plus it includes the scoring results.
Applicable to: Institution Admin, College Admin, Course Designer - College, Department Admin, Department Admin, Course Coordinator, Course Section Director, Instructor
Step By Step:
1. Select the hamburger icon to access the AEFIS main menu at the top left of the screen
2. Scroll to Analytics>Report Dashboard
3. Select the Assignment Analysis Report from the Assignment Results menu
4. Choose the report parameters:
- Outcome Set: You may choose an External/Accreditor, Institution, College, Department or Program outcome set to review. Your access to these results may be restricted by your role
- Outcomes: (multi-select) You may narrow down and look at only one outcome, or choose to select many or select all from that outcome set.
- Term: (multi-select) Select the term(s) you would like to review, or select all terms available.
- Program: If you chose an outcome set that is above Program, such as External/Accreditor, Institution, College, or Department, you may choose a Program to narrow your results.
- Educational Experience Category:(Optional, multi-select) Choose the educational experience categories designed within the selected Program. You must select a specific Program for options to display.
- Course: (Optional) Search for a course by name or code. You may search for multiple courses and add them here.
- Instructor: (Optional) Search for a specific instructor to display results
- Result Type: If your Program utilizes Performance Indicators, you may choose to display the results by Performance Indicator, or the Outcome. In most cases, Outcome is the correct selection here.
5. Click Run Report for results or Reset Parameters to start over
- The course section information and overall outcome achievement data is contained in the first row of each result
- The additional rows contain Assignment, Assignment Rubric data, and Assignment linking weighting, as well as statistical data on the achievement on each assignment rubric, when applicable
- Please note - if no assignment rubrics are used in the assessment of an assignment, this area will not display data
6. Select the Export drop down from the top right of the report results to export
Note: Make sure you hit Reset Parameters before running a new report!