- Start from either the Course Home Page or the Course Section Home Page
- Revise the course or the course section
- Select the Course Outcomes tab or the Section Outcomes tab in the panel on the left-hand side
- Select the blue +ADD tab in the top right-hand corner
- Enter in the CLO or SCLO description
- Select the blue Save button
Step 24: Create Course Assignments or Course Section Assignments
- See the AEFIS Academy Guide on How to Create an Assignment for a Course
- See the AEFIS Academy Guide on How to Link Assignments
- See the AEFIS Academy Guide on How to Score Assignment
Step 27: As the course and course section are published, select the Assessment Forms tab in the panel on the left-hand side of the course or the course section page. This is where assessment results will populate; thus, results can be viewed, analyzed, and exported.
- Course should not be mapped outcomes in a program. When the course is not attached to a program, AEFIS will automatically enable a course assessment for that course.
There should be at least 1 CLO on the course level to link to the course assignment.
- By default, the setting to pull in a course or course section into program assessments will be turned on. Please see the AEFIS Academy User Guide if you would like to learn more about program assessments in AEFIS.
- *The rubric levels and rubric descriptions are inherited from the hierarchy - unless this setting is turned off otherwise.
- Since course assessments are automatically enabled (when not assigned to a program and relationships have been made between assignments and CLOs), the start date of the course assessment corresponds to the start date of the term; however, the end date of the course assessment is the day before the start of the next term.
- If you would like to see more information on Terms, please navigate to Admin Tool>Terms from the AEFIS Main Menu