After you have created your assessment, you would want to edit your assessment's settings to meet the needs and deadlines that are unique to you. Within the "Settings" Section, you can manage the notifications and reminders, which are sent out to faculty and assessment participants.
Applicable to: Institutional Admin, Department Admin and College Admin
Quick Visual Overview...
Step 1: Click on the hamburger icon (three white horizontal lines) to open the AEFIS Main Menu.
Step 2: Scroll down and Select Assessments > Assessment Schedules
Step 3: Click "Manage" under the Actions column of the assessment you want to re-open
Step 4: Click the blue "Un-publish" Button in the right-hand corner
Step 5: Click the "Settings" section in the panel on the left-hand side
Step 6: Edit desired sections
- If allowed, use the toggle to include or disregard all course sections initially Assigned when an Assessment is created. Press "Save" immediately after changing this setting.
- In the Assessment Start Date section, use the various drop downs to edit when you would like to start your assessment. Press "Save" immediately after changing this setting.
- In the Assessment End Date section, use the various drop downs to edit when you would like to terminate your assessment. Press "Save" immediately after changing this setting.
- Under "Assessment Invitation Notifications," select the blue pencil on the left-hand side to edit the email message sent to participants in the assessment. The email message should include important information about the assessment: Assessment Name, Assessment End Date, Assessment url link, specific instructions, and the contact information of the Academic Administrator conducting the assessment. Press "Save" immediately after making changes.
- Under "Assessment Reminder Notifications" select the blue pencil on the left-hand side to edit the email reminder sent to participants in the assessment. Use the "Notification Frequency" drop down to change how often you would like a reminder to be sent to participants, so they are reminded to complete and submit their assessment form. Press "Save" immediately after making any changes.
Step 7: Once you have made all desired changes and edits, press the blue "Publish" button in the right-hand corner.
If you have any specific question about a particular setting, select the corresponding question mark on the AEFIS site.
Just note that all changes and edits that are made within the Assessment Schedule Settings, do not apply to the settings of the ongoing instance.
If you have any more questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact the AEFIS Client Success Team.