User Roles: Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the AEFIS window.
- In the menu, locate the Analytics section. Within this section, select Report Dashboard.
- The Report Dashboard will open. Locate the “Assessment Reports” section. Select either the Assessment Results text or the icon to open.
- Next, select the report parameters. Some parameters allow more than one option to be chosen. Once finished, select Run Report to generate the report or Reset Parameters to clear all parameters.
- The report will generate.
- Selecting Results, under the Action column, will open to that specific course section Assessment Results page. Select the Exit Results icon at the top of the page to return to the Assessment Results report.
- The Assessment Results report may be exported as a PDF, CSV, or Excel file and/or printed. Select the Export icon to export the report.
- Select Edit Report Parameters (top left of the report, under selected parameters) to return to the report parameters and edit any option.