Updated: June 2022
Description: This allows admins to review and audit the course section level outcomes defined by faculty in their individual sections. This is not an audit for course level outcomes.
User Roles: Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin
Step by Step
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the AEFIS window.
- In the menu, locate the Analytics section and select Report Dashboard.
Alternately, you may navigate to the Reports widget on your AEFIS Dashboard to access AEFIS reports.
- The Report Dashboard will open. Locate the “Course and Course Section Reports” section. Select either the Course Sections Learning Outcomes Audit text or the icon to open.
- Next, select the report parameters. Some parameters allow more than one option to be chosen. Be sure to select parameters moving from left to right, starting with the parameters at the top of the filter screen. Once finished, select Run Report to generate the report or Reset Parameters to clear all parameters.
Term: Choose a Term or multi select Terms
College/Administrative Unit: Choose a College
Department /Administrative Division - Select the department(s) within the college(s)
Course: type in keywords for the course(s) needed for the report to filter (optional)
Instructor: If the user is a faculty user, the Instructor will be the user, if the user is an admin, the admin can select a specific instructor
- The report will generate.
- Selecting Manage, under the Actions column, will open to that specific course section’s page. Select the back arrow at the top of the browser page to return to the Course Section Objectives Audit.
- The Course Sections Objectives Audit report may be exported as a PDF & CSV Excel file and/or printed. Select the Export icon to export the report.
- Select Edit Report Parameters (top left of report, under Term, College, Department) to return to the report parameters and edit any option.
Article is closed for comments.