HelioCampus has a new knowledge base to provide an expanded library of content and support usage of the Assessment & Credentialing platform!
Review the new knowledge base for improved help content related to Analytics:
Updated: April 2023
Description: Run a report on course learning outcomes by College, Department, Course and/or status.
User Roles: Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Department Committee
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the AEFIS window.
- In the menu, locate the Analytics section. Within this section, select Report Dashboard.
- The Report Dashboard will open. Locate the “Course and Course Section Reports” section. Select either the Course Learning Outcome Audit text or the icon to open.
- Next, select the report parameters. Some parameters allow more than one option to be chosen. Once finished, select Run Report to generate the report or Reset Parameters to clear all parameters.
Term: Choose a Term or multi select Terms
College/Administrative Unit: Choose a College
Department /Administrative Division - Select the department(s) within the college(s)
Course: type in keywords for the course(s) needed for the report to filter (optional)
- The report will generate.
- Selecting Manage, under the Actions column, will open to that specific course page. Select the back arrow at the top of the browser page to return to the Course Learning Outcomes Audit Report.
- The Course Learning Outcomes Audit Report may be exported as a PDF & CSV Excel file and/or printed. Select the Export icon to export the report.
- Select Edit Report Parameters (top left of the report, under Term, College, Department) to return to the report parameters and edit any option.