User Roles: Institutional Admin
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the AEFIS window.
- In the menu, locate the Analytics section. Within this section, select Report Dashboard.
- The Report Dashboard will open. Locate the “Assessment Reports” section. Select either the Assessment Plan text or the icon to open.
- Next, select the report parameters. Some parameters allow more than one option to be chosen. Once finished, select Run Report to generate the report or Reset Parameters to clear all parameters.
- The report will generate.
- The Assessment Plan report may be exported as a PDF, CSV Excel file and/or printed. Select the Export icon to export the report.
- Select Edit Report Parameters (top left of report, under the selected parameters) to return to the report parameters and edit any option.