Updated: November 2021
Description: This report allows administrators to run a report on Course Sections by Term and Status (Published, Approval Pending, or Faculty Pending). This can be used to manage and audit the status of Syllabi if using that solution, as Faculty Pending and Approval Pending status means the syllabi are not published and available to students.
Applicable to: Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left to open the Main Menu
- In the menu, locate the Analytics section. Within this section, select Report Dashboard.
- The Report Dashboard will open. Locate the “Course and Course Section Reports” section. Select either the Course Section Audit Report text or the icon to open.
- Next, select the report parameters. Some parameters allow more than one option to be chosen. Once finished, select Run Report to generate the report or Reset Parameters to clear all parameters.
- The report will generate.
- Selecting Manage, under the Actions column, will open to that specific course section’s page. Select the back arrow at the top of the browser page to return to the Course Section Audit Report.
- The Course Section Audit Report may be exported as a PDF & CSV Excel file and/or printed. Select the Export icon to export the report.
- Select Edit Report Parameters (top left of report, under Term, College, Department) to return to the report parameters and edit any option.