Institutional Admin & College Admins
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the AEFIS window.
- From the menu, scroll down to the bottom of the menu. Locate the Admin Tools section, and select User Accounts.
- This will open up the Available Users List.
- Select the blue +Add User icon in the top right of the window.
- The +Add New User pop-up window will open.
- Select if the new user will be a local or university user. Select Next to advance.
- Enter the new user’s credentials. Once finished, select Next. Note: only a Local User will need a password.
- Add the role(s) of the new user by selecting the role and selecting +Add Role. Multiple roles can be added.
- Some roles, such as admins, require parent objects to be assigned. (Skip to step 8 if the role does not require this). Select Edit Parent Objects to add specific objects for that role such as departments or colleges.
- Select the desired selection from the left column and click on the right arrow to add it to the user. Similarly, to remove a selection, select from the right column and click the left arrow. Select OK when completed.
- Select Save User to add them to list of users. Once saved the new user’s profile will open. Details, Roles, and Permissions can be viewed or edited here.
Use manage to view, add, edit, or delete information about a user’s profile.
- In line with the desired user, select Manage on the right. This will open up the chosen user’s profile home screen.
- The home screen shows information such as security filters, permissions, roles, logins, tasks, notes, documents, and tasks.
- From the home screen, the user’s Details, Roles, and Permissions can be accessed on the left side menu.
Login as User
An admin is able to login to another user’s profile to make changes or additions as necessary to their profile or work.
- Select the down arrow next to manage on the right side of the screen inline with the desired user. Then select Login As.
- This will open up to the user’s dashboard. It will show all areas available to them.
- To exit, select Restore Session in the banner, at the top of the screen.