Updated: April 2023
Description: The Program Outcome report allows users to view and audit the relationship between Program outcomes and outcomes defined at a higher level - such as outside Accreditor, Institution, College or Department level defined student learning outcomes.
Applicable to: Institution Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Department Committee, Program Coordinator
Assessment Type: Program Assessment Only.
Step by Step:
1. Select the hamburger icon to access the AEFIS main menu at the top left of the screen
2. Scroll to Analytics>Report Dashboard
3. Select the Program Course Outcome from the Program Management reports menu
4. Choose the report parameters:
- Institution: Select your institution.
- College: You may select one college to filter, or select multiple colleges to look at the results across multiple colleges.
- Department: You may select one department to filter, or select multiple departments to look at the results across multiple departments.
- Program: You may select one Program to filter, or select multiple programs to look at the results across multiple departments or all of the Programs in one department, for example.
- Performance Indicators: If your Programs utilize the Performance Indicator feature, you may choose to display the indicators for each outcome, along with the outcomes.
Outcome Type: Note that you may multi-select
- Institution Outcome: Generate results only for institution outcomes included in a Program.
- Program Outcomes: Generate results only for program outcomes included in a Program.
- Outcomes: Generate results only for accreditor outcomes included in a Program.
- Show Rubrics: Choose whether the proficiency scale associated with the outcomes display.
- Outcome Title: Choose whether to display the outcome name in the results, or just the code and description.
5. Select Run Report, or Reset Parameters to start over
6. Select the Export drop down from the top right of the report results to export
Article is closed for comments.