Updated: October 2021
Description: The Program Outcome report provides the user with a high-level view of the outcomes mapped to Programs by Institution, College, Department and/or Program. The report provides a list based on the parameters selected, to audit Program outcomes quickly and efficiently.
Applicable to: Institution Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Program Coordinator
Assessment Type: Program Assessment Only.
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the AEFIS window.
- In the menu, locate the Analytics section. Within this section, and select Report Dashboard.
- The Report Dashboard will open. Locate the Program Management Reports section. Select either Program Outcome text or the blue pencil icon.
- Next, select the report parameters. Some parameters allow more than one option to be chosen. Once finished, select Run Report to generate the report or Reset Parameters to clear all parameters.
- Institution: Select your institution.
- College: You may select one college to filter, or select multiple colleges to look at the results across multiple colleges.
- Department: You may select one department to filter, or select multiple departments to look at the results across multiple departments.
- Program: You may select one Program to filter, or select multiple departments to look at the results across multiple departments.
- Performance Indicators: If your Programs utilize the Performance Indicator feature, you may choose to display the indicators for each outcome, along with the outcomes.
- Outcome Type: Note that you may multi-select
- Institution Outcome: Generate results only for institution outcomes included in a Program.
- Program Outcomes: Generate results only for program outcomes included in a Program.
- Outcomes: Generate results only for accreditor outcomes included in a Program.
- Show Rubrics: Choose whether the proficiency scale associated with the outcomes display.
- Outcome Title: Choose whether to display the outcome name in the results, or just the code and description.
- The report will generate.
- If needed, the report may be exported by selecting the export icon on the right side of the page.