Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admins, Faculty
- Select the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) at the top left of the AEFIS window.
- From the menu, select Courses.
- Select manage on the course from the available list. Course must be in draft setting to add/edit course learning outcomes (CLOs). Note: a published course will need to be changed to In Revision in order to add CLOs.
- Select Course Outcomes from the left side menu after the desired class is chosen.
- Click on the blue in the top right to add CLOs.
- Enter course learning outcome description into the text box and select save when finished.
- The CLO has been added to the course. Multiple CLOs can be created a single course.
If not currently at Course Outcome screen, do steps 1-4 from above.
- On the desired CLO, click on the CLO options icon .
- Select the gray pencil icon to edit the description of the CLO.
- Select the red Delete icon to remove CLO from course.