User Role: Course Section Director, Instructor, Teaching Assistant
Outcome: Faculty members will gain a better understanding of generating and navigating the Student Course Evaluation Comments Analysis Report.
Description: This report gathers all of the student comments in a specific evaluation and displays them relative to each question. The faculty members can choose to view one section at a time, or multiple sections for comparison.
- Beginning at the faculty member’s home screen, scroll down the page until the Reports widget is in view.
- Next, locate the “Student Course Evaluation Comments Analysis” report from the list of reports and select the blue pencil icon. This will bring the Report Parameters page up for this report.
- Once the Report Parameters page is reached, the faculty available filters can be selected. Select from the following filters. Some filters can have one or more selections. **Note** You should select your filter options in the order they are listed below starting with Term which is labeled with "a".
- (a) Term
- (b) College
- (c) Department
- (d )Course
- (e) Instructor
- (f) Course Section
- (g) Survey
- Once all desired filters are selected, select the blue Run Report Icon at the bottom. Or if a new search is needed to be done, select the Reset Parameters icon, and this will reset the filters.
- The Student Course Evaluation Comments Analysis report will generate. Check over the report to ensure the desired information is being displayed & the correct filters were chosen.
- The report is available for export by selecting the Export icon on the right side of the page.
- The report can be exported to a PDF, CSV, Excel document, or it can be printed.