User Role: Faculty
Outcome: Faculty members will gain a better understanding of generating and navigating course section trend analysis reports.
Description: This report compares course section data with different levels of within the institution including, the whole institution, college, department, and course. This information is useful in order to analyze the students' feelings about the class compare with other areas within the institution. The faculty members can use this information to structure and better their course.
- Beginning at the faculty user’s home screen, scroll down the page until the Reports widget is in view.
- Next, locate the “Course Section Trend Analysis” report from the list of reports and select the blue pencil icon. This will bring the Report Parameters page up for this report.
- Once the Report Parameters page is reached, the faculty available filters can be selected. Select from the following filters. Some filters can have one or more selection.
- (a) Aggregate Level
- (b)Statistics - (can pick more than one)
- (c)Compare with
- (i)Course Section
- (k)Show Comments (checkbox)
- Once all filters are selected, select the blue Run Report Icon at the bottom. Or if a new search is needed to be done, select the Reset Parameters icon, and this will reset the filters.
- The Course Section Trend Analysis report will generate. Check the report to ensure correct filters were chosen and desired information is displayed.
- The report is available for export by selecting the Export icon on the right side of the page.
- The report can be exported to a PDF, CSV, Excel document, or it can be printed.