User Role: Faculty
Outcome: Faculty will gain a better understanding of using and navigating the My Course Evaluations widget
Description: This widget allows the faculty member the evaluations and surveys done for a specific class and section
- Starting at the faculty user’s dashboard/home screen, locate the “My Course Evaluations Widget.”
- In the top right of the banner are the My Course Evaluation options
- Refresh Widget (a)- refresh evaluations widget for any new evaluations
- Widget Options (b) - Provides option to show past evaluations and recent evaluations.
- Each evaluation is organized by course and then by course section. The evaluation displays the following:
- (a) Course number with the section number
- (b) Term
- (c) End date
- (d) Ring graph depicting the percentage and number of students who have completed the evaluation
- (e) Survey Metrics
- (f) Blue menu ion
- Select or hover the mouse over the blue menu icon for the desired evaluation to select the following:
- (a) Survey Information
- (b) View Results
- Survey Information - provides a brief overview of the students who have completed the survey.
- View Results - page with in-depth data analyzation of the survey questions and survey information. The Results are broken down into sections.
- Survey Information
- Survey Overview
- Survey metrics
- Survey Data
- The results page can be exported by selecting the gray “Export” icon either at the top of the results window or to the right of the page, inline with the Survey Data section title. The report can be exported as a CSV, Excel file, PDF, and/or be printed.
- Individual survey results can be accessed by selecting the blue “View Individual Results” icon. Here, each student’s survey answers will be displayed anonymously.
- Select an Individual Result by the number from the drop-down menu and select the blue “Go” icon. This will bring up the survey results for that anonymous student for review. These results are available for export.
- To return to entire survey results, select the blue “View Aggregate Results” icon to the right of the page.