Creating Program Visualization
User Roles: College Admin, Department Admin, Institutional Admin
Outcome: The user will generate program visualization of the program mapping that aligns with institution’s curriculum.
Description: The user has the ability to generate a program mapping visualization.
Under Program Design in the programs menu, select Outcome View
Generating the Program Visualization
- On the Outcome View section under programs, select the “Visualize” icon on the right side of the page.
- This will open up a window to the Program visualization of how and where the outcomes are tied into the performance indicators.
- Click, drag, and zoom in/out on the visualization as desired.
- There are filters on the left side of the page to show/hide certain parts.
- The visualization can be exported by selecting the “Export” icon on the top right of the page. The visualization can be exported via:
- Select the red “Exit Visualization” Icon to exit.
The user should now have a better understanding of creating a program. Please check out our other user guides for more help!
Any questions, comments or concerns can be left in the Request Support page where an AEFIS Support member will reply as soon as possible. Thank You!