Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin & Course Coordinator
- To view all Courses, click on the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) then click Courses.
- Use the search box on the right to find a specific course(s) or department(s).
As you type search suggestions will appear below, click on the one that matches your search or if you would like to do a keyword search, press “Enter.”
- “Draft” means the course is editable and any details entered will not show in the course section. Please note that when new Courses are imported they are marked with a status of Draft
- “Finalized” means the course is not editable and details entered will show in the course section.
- “In Revision” means that the Course is currently being revised.
- To edit the course, click “Manage” under the actions column.
- Click Manage CLOs
- Change the status to “Draft” if you are only making spelling or grammatical edits to the course. See section “Changing status to Draft” for more instructions.
- “Revise” the course if you are editing the course for changes to show in the next academic year. See section “Changing status to “In Revision”” for more instructions.
Changing Status to “In Revision”
- Click Manage under the actions column.
- Click the blue “Revise” button next to the actions and export buttons on the right side.
- Go to “Manage CLOs” section.
Quick Facts: “Revise” should be used if you are adding or deleting Course Learning Outcomes or changing an entire section in the “Syllabus Defaults.”
Add, Edit, or Delete Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)
- Click “Manage CLOs” on the left grey menu under Learning Outcomes section.
- Click the blue “Add” button to add a CLO.
- Click “Edit” under the actions column to edit the CLO.
- Click “Delete” to remove the CLO from the course.
- Click “Syllabus Defaults” on the left grey menu.
- Click blue “Edit” button next to “Export” to edit that syllabus.
- Details to the Syllabus Defaults will show in all course sections.
- After you click on “Syllabus Defaults” you will be viewing the syllabus and it is not editable until you click “Edit.”
- Red Lock - Data from Student Information System will be displayed.
- Required” - This section(s) is required for the administrator or instructor to fill out.
- “Optional” - This section(s) is optional for the administrator or instructor to fill out.
- “Course Editable Only” means the Primary or Secondary Instructor are not able to edit this section.
- Click “Finalize” on the top light blue menu next to Actions and Export.
Quick Facts: Make sure you Finalize the course once ALL CLOs have been added and the syllabus defaults include all details you would like to show in the course section(s).