Updated: December 2021
Description: Generating a report will display metric question aggregates by Course, Course Section or Instructor. This only applies to Course Evaluations utilizing the metric questions option in the template.
Applicable To: Institution Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Course Coordinator, Department Survey Admin
Starting from the dashboard widget:
(Applies to the following roles: Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Course Coordinator - Department Survey Admin does not have access to the Report Widget)
- Start by locating the Reports widget on the dashboard.
- Select the blue “Generate Report" Icon to the right of Student Course Evaluation Metric Trend Analysis to generate that report
Starting from the main side menu:
(Applies to the following roles: Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Department Survey Admin, Course Coordinator)
- Start by selecting the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the page to open up the menu.
- Under the Analytics section of the menu, select “Report Dashboard”
- The Report Dashboard page will open showing Student Course Evaluation Analysis by Faculty under Survey and Course Evaluations Reports.
Continuing from Report Dashboard:
- Select Student Course Evaluation Metric Trend Analysis by either selecting the text or the "Generate Report" Icon
- Chose the desired Report Parameters to filter the surveys
- Term - Select the term(s) the report will span
- College - Select the college(s) within the institution
- Department - Select the department(s) within the college(s)
- Course - Select the course(s) needed for the report
- Instructor - If the user is a faculty user, the Instructor will be the user, if the user is an admin, the admin can select a specific instructor.
- Student Course Evaluation - choose the desired survey(s) need a report generated.
- Completed Surveys Only - select whether to include completed surveys or not.
- Aggregate Level - Determine the aggregate level for the analysis report - Instructor, Course or Course Section aggregates are available.
- Select the blue “Run Report” button to generate a report, or the “Reset Parameters” button to clear and reset the parameters.
- After the report is generated, the user can export the report by selecting the “Export” drop-down menu. The user is able to:
- Download a PDF
- Print the report
- Download a CSV file
- Download an Excel file
- If the user needs to edit the report parameters, select the blue “Edit Report Parameters” Text under Report Parameters near the top of the page. This will return the user back to the Report Parameters page.