Updated: May 2022
Description: Generating this report will display the survey results for a specific instructor. Faculty will only be able to see their own course evaluation results through this report.
User Roles: Institution Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Course Coordinator, Department Survey Admin, Course Section Director, Instructor, Teaching Assistant
Step by Step
Starting from the Reports Dashboard Widget:
(For Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Course Coordinator, Course Section Director, Instructor, Teaching Assistant roles only - Department Survey Admins do not have this view):
- Start by locating the Reports widget on the dashboard.
- Select the blue “Generate Report" Icon to the right of Student Course Evaluation Analysis by Faculty to generate that report
Starting from the Main Menu:
(For Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Department Academic Liaison, Course Coordinator, Course Section Director, Instructor, Teaching Assistant roles)
- Start by selecting the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the page to open up the menu.
- Under the Analytics section of the menu, select “Report Dashboard”
- The Report Dashboard page will open showing Analysis of Student Course Evaluations by Instructor under Survey and Course Evaluations Reports.
Continuing from Report Dashboard:
- Select Student Course Evaluation Analysis by Instructor by either selecting the text or the "Generate Report" Icon
- Chose the desired Report Parameters to filter the surveys.
Please note that the parameters with a * may be limited by your AEFIS user role/permissions. You must select the parameters in the order they are listed below for accurate results. When you want to run this report again with different parameters, it is always best to use the button!
- Term - Select the term the report will span
- Institution - Select the institution, if your AEFIS instance includes more than one
- College/Administrative Unit* - Multi-select within the institution
- Department/Administrative Division* - Multi select within the college(s)/unit(s) selected
- Course* - type in keywords for the course(s) needed for the report (this is not required but will alow you to narrow the options)
- Instructor Type* - Choose the role: Course Section Director, Instructor or Teaching Assistant
- Instructor* - If the user running the report only has a faculty role in AEFIS, the Instructor will only display that user's name, if the user has another role in AEFIS that may access survey results, the admin can select a specific instructor.
- Course Section* - select the instructor’s course section(s)
- Show comments - select from the drop-down menu whether the report should show comments or not.
- Survey Schedule - choose the desired survey(s) you would like to report on.
- Question Type - Select the question response type to narrow your results
- Question - If there are unified questions created at the Institution, College/Administrative Unit, Department/Administrative Division, Course or Survey level, you may choose to only display results for a specific question.
- Select the blue “Run Report” button to generate a report, or the “Reset Parameters” button to clear and reset the parameters.
- After the report is generated, the user can export the report by selecting the “Export” drop-down menu. The user is able to:
- Download a PDF
- Print the report
- Download a CSV file
- Download an Excel file
- If the user needs to edit the report parameters, select the blue “Edit Report Parameters” Text under Report Parameters near the top of the page. This will return the user back to the Report Parameters page. To reset the parameters to run an entirely new report, remember to hit the button!