User Roles: Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Course Coordinator, Department Survey Admin, Course Section Director, Instructor, Teaching Assistant
Outcome: The user will generate a Student Course Evaluation Analysis by Faculty Report for a single term.
Description: Generating a report will display the survey results for a specific instructor. Faculty will only be able to see their own course evaluation results through this report.
Starting from the Reports AEFIS Dashboard Widget:
(For Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Course Coordinator, Course Section Director, Instructor, Teaching Assistant roles only - Department Survey Admins do not have this view):
- Start by locating the Reports widget on the dashboard.
- Select the blue “Generate Report" Icon to the right of Student Course Evaluation Analysis by Faculty to generate that report
Starting from the main side menu:
(For Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin, Department Academic Liaison, Course Coordinator, Course Section Director, Instructor, Teaching Assistant roles)
- Start by selecting the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the page to open up the menu.
- Under the Analytics section of the menu, select “Report Dashboard”
- The Report Dashboard page will open showing Analysis of Student Course Evaluations by Instructor under Survey and Course Evaluations Reports.
Continuing from Report Dashboard:
- Select Student Course Evaluation Analysis by Faculty by either selecting the text or the "Generate Report Icon
- Chose the desired Report Parameters to filter the surveys.
Please note that the parameters with a * may be limited by your AEFIS user role/permissions. You must select the parameters in the order they are listed below for accurate results. When you want to run this report again with different parameters, it is always best to use the button!
- Term - Select the term the report will span
- College* - Select the college(s) within the institution
- Department* - Select the department(s) within the college(s)
- Course* - type in keywords for the course(s) needed for the report (this is not required but will alow you to narrow the options)
- Instructor* - If the user is faculty, the Instructor will only display that user's name, if the user has another role in AEFIS that may access survey results, the admin can select a specific instructor.
- Course Section* - select the instructor’s course section(s)
- Show comments - select from the drop-down menu whether the report should show comments or not.
- Survey - choose the desired survey(s) you would like to report on.
- Select the blue “Run Report” button to generate a report, or the “Reset Parameters” button to clear and reset the parameters.
- After the report is generated, the user can export the report by selecting the “Export” drop-down menu. The user is able to:
- Download a PDF
- Print the report
- Download a CSV file
- Download an Excel file
- If the user needs to edit the report parameters, select the blue “Edit Report Parameters” Text under Report Parameters near the top of the page. This will return the user back to the Report Parameters page. To reset the parameters to run an entirely new report, remember to hit the button!