Survey Instance Page
Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin
- Click on the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines) next to AEFIS Dashboard in the top left corner of the window.
- Click Surveys from the side menu.
- Click Manage for the survey you would like to Manage or click on the downward arrow next to Manage or see Results of the survey - results option is available only if the survey is completed.
- When the survey instance is “Pending", the Survey Stats and the survey dates are displayed here.
- When the survey instance is “In Progress”, the survey statistics and the survey response graphs are displayed here.
- View the survey schedule name, survey schedule type, survey template and participants include/exclude groups.
- If the survey is in Pending status, the survey settings such as the Start Date, End Date, and Results Available Date can be changed.
- Course Evaluation Widget Setting is where faculty can view a list of student whom completed the survey while the survey is In Progress. If the setting is locked at a higher level, it cannot be changed.
- Survey Form Settings is where you can have an option to exclude a faculty from instructor type questions. If this setting is enabled, excluding a faculty can be done on Course Assignments page.
- Also, survey notification email content and frequency can be edited here unless they are locked at a higher level.
Email Queue Manager:
- View all emails that have been Sent/Not Sent or On Hold/Not on Hold
- Assign/Unassign course sections for the survey instance while the survey instance is in Pending or In Progress.
- If the faculty exclude setting is enabled, a faculty can be excluded here. Click on Exclude Faculty and when the popup window opens, select a faculty to exclude and move into the "Faculty to Exclude" box, then click Save.
- View the survey participants and see when the participant completed the survey only while the survey is In Progress.
- View any survey instance that is tied to the same Survey Schedule.
- View the results of the survey instance while it is In Progress, Pending Results or Completed statuses.