Institutional Admins, College Admin, Department Admin
Course Evaluation Analysis Parameters
- Click on the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines) next to AEFIS Dashboard.
- Click Report Dashboard.
- Click Generate Report next to Course Evaluation Analysis under Survey and Course Evaluation Reports.
- Choose Term or Terms
Choose a College (will default your college)
Choose a Department (will default to your department(s))
Choose a Course(s) (optional)
Choose a Faculty(s) (optional)
Choose a Survey Type
Choose an Aggregate Level
- Choose which survey(s) you would like to view results for in the Survey box.
- Click Run Report.
- If multiple records are generated, you can easily export all the results into one PDF, Print or CSV.
- Click the check boxes next to the records you would to export.
- Click on the Export button and click one of the types you would to export.
- To view the results, click Results under Actions column.
- Click Edit Report Parameters to go back to the parameters page at the top of the page under Report Parameters.
AEFIS will save the last parameters entered for this report.
- You can either click Reset Parameters next to Run Report button to start again or make you edits and click Run Report again.