User Roles: Institutional Admin Institution Survey Admin, College Admin, College Survey Admin, Department Admin, Department Survey Admin
Updated: December 2021
Description: This report allows a user to run a report that aggregates the results of a specific course evaluation by type (Student, Instructor, or General) and view aggregate the results by either Course or Course Section. The user will then have the ability to select a results link next to the aggregate result to expand to the Survey Results detail page in the selected survey for either the Course or Course Section aggregate details.
Course Evaluation Analysis Parameters
- Click on the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines) next to AEFIS Dashboard.
- Click Report Dashboard.
- Click on the Report Name, or the icon next to Course Evaluation Analysis under Survey and Course Evaluation Reports.
- Choose your filters. Please note that these filters should be selected in the order they are listed below. The selections may be limited by your AEFIS user role.
a. Term: Choose a Term or multi select Terms
b. Institution: If multiple institutions are within your AEFIS system (like multiple campuses) you may select here. If there is only one institution/campus within your system, you may skip this selection.
c. College: Choose a College (will default your college)
d. Department - Select the department(s) within the college(s)
e. Course: type in keywords for the course(s) needed for the report to filter (optional)
f. Instructor: If the user is a faculty user, the Instructor will be the user, if the user is an admin, the admin can select a specific instructor
g. Survey Type: Choose a Survey Type, if multiple are available
h. Aggregate Level: Chose the level of the hierarchy at which you would like to aggregate the results
- Choose which survey(s) you would like to view results for in the Survey box.
- Click Run Report.
- If multiple records are generated, you can easily export all the results into one PDF, Print or CSV.
- Click the checkboxes next to the records you would to export.
- Click on the Export button and click one of the types you would to export.
- To view the detailed aggregate results, click Results under Actions column.
- Click Edit Report Parameters to go back to the parameters page at the top of the page under Report Parameters.
AEFIS will save the last parameters entered for this report.
- You can either click Reset Parameters next to Run Report button to start again or make edits and click Run Report again.