Updated: December 2021
Description: This report allows a user to run a report that aggregates the results of a specific course evaluation by type (Student, Instructor, or General) and view aggregate the results by either Course or Course Section. The user will then have the ability to select a results link next to the aggregate result to expand to the Survey Results detail page in the selected survey for either the Course or Course Section aggregate details.
User Roles: Institutional Admin Institution Survey Admin, College Admin, College Survey Admin, Department Admin, Department Survey Admin
Course Evaluation Analysis Parameters
- Click on the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines) next to AEFIS Dashboard.
- Click Report Dashboard.
- Click on the Report Name, or the icon next to Course Evaluation Analysis under Survey and Course Evaluation Reports.
- Choose your filters. Please note that these filters should be selected in the order they are listed below. The selections may be limited by your AEFIS user role.
a. Term: Choose a Term or multi select Terms
b. Institution: If multiple institutions are within your AEFIS system (like multiple campuses) you may select here. If there is only one institution/campus within your system, you may skip this selection.
c. College: Choose a College (will default your college)
d. Department - Select the department(s) within the college(s)
e. Course: type in keywords for the course(s) needed for the report to filter (optional)
f. Instructor: If the user is a faculty user, the Instructor will be the user, if the user is an admin, the admin can select a specific instructor
g. Survey Type: Choose a Survey Type, if multiple are available
h. Aggregate Level: Chose the level of the hierarchy at which you would like to aggregate the results
- Choose which survey(s) you would like to view results for in the Survey box.
- Click Run Report.
- If multiple records are generated, you can easily export all the results into one PDF, Print or CSV.
- Click the checkboxes next to the records you would to export.
- Click on the Export button and click one of the types you would to export.
- To view the detailed aggregate results, click Results under Actions column.
- Click Edit Report Parameters to go back to the parameters page at the top of the page under Report Parameters.
AEFIS will save the last parameters entered for this report.
- You can either click Reset Parameters next to Run Report button to start again or make edits and click Run Report again.