- Click blue pen icon for the course you would like to enter data under My Direct Assessments widget Running Assessments tab.
- Click Using Student Scores tab.
- Click Yes, visit [Course Section] or click No, create the assignments for me to have the system to create them for you.
- Click +Add Assignment.
- Enter assignment name and maximum score (Description is optional).
- Click Save. Repeat Steps 4-6 as necessary.
- Click Assignment Mapping on the left menu. All course mappings will be displayed on this page.
- Click +Map Assignments for an outcome.
- Click on which assignment you would like to assess with the corresponding outcome.
- Adjust Total Score Rubric Settings if necessary.
- Click Save.
- Click Direct Assessment on the left menu.
- Click Enter Data under Actions column.
- Click Yes, import assignments to import your assignments.
- Click Yes, Continue when the popup dialog opens.
- When the page reloads, you can start entering data by selecting Using Student Scores or Import Spreadsheet methods.
- After all scores are entered, click I'm Finished, Submit at the bottom of the page.
Quick Fact: If you made changes to the assignments under Course Section>Assignments page, the assessment form needs to be updated.
- Click three bars icon.
- Click Delete All Assignments.
- Click Delete.
- The system will prompt you to import assignment for the deleted outcome. Click Yes, import assignments again to import updated assignments.
If you would like to delete the assessment but would like to keep the same assignments, click Delete All Assessments.