● Training Release: Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Release Goal: The 3.21 Release was focused on the New Strategic Planning Solution & Minor Bugs. From the list below it does not look like much but 3.22 will have the full unveiling of our new Strategic Planning Solution!
Detailed List of Client Feature Requests and Issues Resolved
1. NEW! System Message
- As requested, we now can add a System Message prior to each Production release so that all users will be aware that the system will be unavailable. Currently, this is only available through the DB, so after 3.21 we will begin to post 1 Week Prior to the Production Release a message. If you would like it posted for a longer or shorter period of time, please notify us.
2. Academic Year Re-Organized
- Previously in the Term Manager and Student Outcome Achievement Report, the Academic Year was a single Year.
- We have now changed it so that it is a range of years. For example 2016-2017 or 2017-2018.
3. NEW! View-Only Permissions
- Instruction will be created and posted.
4. Program Coordinator Role Fixed
- Users can now be assigned to edit or view based on Program. (More details about this role will be in the view-only permissions instruction guide.)
Article is closed for comments.